Member of Parliament for Assin Central, Honorable Kennedy Ohene Agyapong has shared the ordeal he went through in the hands of a Korle Bu doctor which almost ended his life.
According to Ghanaontheglobe.com reports, Kennedy Agyapong revealed on Net 2 TV’s “Attitude show” that one Doctor Akoto almost butchered him to death if not for his timely intervention.
Kennedy stated that Dr. Akoto misinterpreted his sickness to be appendix but for his timely intervention he decided to fly to America for a second thought where the doctor stated that was a lie.
- EXCLUSIVE: The hidden secret why TV3 sacked Abena Korkor uncovered
- Everything you need to know about Abena korkor [Biography,Age…]
- TV3 sacks Abena Korkor after she alleged that Giovani Caleb slept with her
- University of Education students forces thief to sing gospel hymn after he was caught stealing
- Kennedy Agyapong commends Bawumia for his digitalization project
He told Ghanaontheglobe.com that if not for his timely intervention by flying abroad he would have been butchered by the said doctor.
He agreed that such wrong surgeries have been going on in the country for a long time now leading to many deaths. Ken indicated that this issue happened somewhere in 2000 but because of the show he is bringing it up.