According to Ghanaontheglobe.com reports Popular South African blogger, Tracy Zille has mocked Africans for not thinking beyond the box but rather concentrating on knowledge base education without practicality.
The famous South African figure has revealed to Ghanaontheglobe.com that African schools produce poverty whiles European and Asian schools produce creative thinkers and producers of goods.
He further added that African youths must rise and take their own destiny into their own hands. Tracy Zille stated,
- GES rescheldules SHS3 re-opening date to 5th May
- Natalie Fort shockingly resigns from TV3
- Sonnie Badu accused of parading fake University degrees
“In Africa you teach your children how to calculate the speed of a vehicle or Train. Because that is what they are going to use to go to work. You don’t want them to be late and lose their jobs. In Europe and Asia they teach their children how to make vehicles and trains.
- Court remands two(2) Kasoa teenage murder suspects into police custody
- Everything you need to know about the 15 year old girl Shatta Bundle raped
Because that is what they are going to produce when they finish school. African schools produce poverty. European and Asian schools produce creative thinkers and producers of goods. But your elderly African Leaders don’t see this. African youth must rise or perish in poverty.”