After Spotify was introduced in Ghana on February 23, more than 70 million songs, 2.2 million podcast titles, and over 4 billion playlists became officially available to Spotify listeners in Ghana for free according to Ghanaontheglobe.com reports.
As Ghanaontheglobe.com earlier reported, Spotify launched their activities in Ghana with a tailored music experience for Africa with more than 100 playlists across some of the most popular genres in the continent.
The charts prove how Ghanaian artistes have wise market size despite late introduction of Spotify in the country.
The top most streamed artistes on Spotify Ghana include, Drake who took the number 1 spot followed by Sarkodie and Kwesi Arthur who came in second and third respectively, Burna Boy came in fourth followed by Davido who was fourth.
The data is based on Spotify user consumption between 23rd February and 22nd March 2021. Below is the chart,
- Video: We use water from dead carcass for anointing water – Pastor alleges
- Everything you need to know about Twene Jonas[ Biography, Age, hometown, work…]
- Fetish Priest leaks nude videos of woman who wants Akufo-Addo, Okuapehene, others dead
- Parliament of Ghana should apologize to me over the legalization of marijuana – Blakk Rasta
- Kwesi Arthur
- Burna Boy
1.City Boy, O’Kenneth, reggie – AGYEIWAA
2. Kwesi Arthur, Joeboy – Baajo
3.Kwesi Arthur, Stormzy, Yaw Tog – Sore (Remix)
4.Davido, Stonebwoy – Activate
5.Joey B, Sarkodie – COLD
Most popular playlists:
1.Hot Hits Ghana
3.Today’s Top Hits
1. Sincerely Accra
2. Articulate One
3. The Joe Rogan Experience
4. TED Talks Daily
3. Joel Osteen Podcast
Top streaming cities on Spotify: