Ghana’s controversial slay queen and actress, Valentina Nana Agyeiwaa famously known as Afia Schwarzenegger has finally disclosed her relationship with the brother of Ghana’s former president, Ibrahim Mahama.
According to Ghanaontheglobe.com reports Afia Schwarzenegger in an interview with Zion Felix indicated that she doesn’t remember the last time she even communicated with the businessman, Ibrahim Mahama who happens to be the brother of Ex-President John Mahama.
- Kasoa Ritual Killing: Angry Amanase Chiefs and residents try to burn shrine of arrested priestess
- Man changes tattoo of ex-girlfriend from ‘Naomi’ to ‘Ndomi’ after broken heart
- Fetish Priest leaks nude videos of woman who wants Akufo-Addo, Okuapehene, others dead
Stating that most Ghanaians think that the relationship between herself and Mr. Ibrahim is very close because of her affiliation to the former president.
He added that Ibrahim Mahama gave his number to her some 6 years ago but has failed to answer her calls on several attempts when she was asked by Zion Felix the last time she spoke to the businessman as cited by Ghanaontheglobe.com .
According to her, the man has never answered her calls after he gave his phone number to her. Afia Schwarzenegger stated,
- ‘I have regretted campaigning for Akufo-Addo’ – Popular Ghanaian Personality
- Video: We use water from dead carcass for anointing water – Pastor alleges
“Ibrahim Mahama gave me his number 5/6 years ago at KKDs 50th birthday party. Anytime I call that number, it doesn’t go through. So how it is that he bought me a Benz,” she said.