As we all have assumed the Ghana Education Service(GES) led by Professor Kwasi Opoku-Amankwa is suppose to be an independent organ portraying and fighting for the good course of Ghana Education.
But it seems the GES led by their boss has a lot of inconsistency in the course of their duty. Professor Kwasi Opoku-Amankwa seems not to be incharge of activities at the education service.
Errors we know happen in all organizations but certain errors are unpardonable because of the effect it can bring.
- Kasoa Ritual Killing: Angry Amanase Chiefs and residents try to burn shrine of arrested priestess
- Fetish Priest leaks nude videos of woman who wants Akufo-Addo, Okuapehene, others dead
- Parliament of Ghana should apologize to me over the legalization of marijuana – Blakk Rasta
Professor Kwasi Opoku-Amankwa must be sacked because as a leader of GES his inefficiency in planning led to thousands of SHS 3 students stranded at their various school because of late directive.
How can Professor Kwasi Opoku-Amankwa and his GES take such a crucial decision of changing re-opening date of SHS3 students few hours to re-opening date when they had a whole month to take such a decision and additionally making a late announcement on the same day student have already reported at schools.
- ‘I have regretted campaigning for Akufo-Addo’ – Popular Ghanaian Personality
- Everything you need to know about Twene Jonas[ Biography, Age, hometown, work…]
Also, during Achimota School’s decision not to accept the dreadlocks students GES released a directive for the school to accept them but later released another directive for Achimota School not to accept them after Achimota had declined the first GES directive. As a reputable state institution your ‘Yes’ should be your ‘Yes’ and ‘No’ should be your ‘No’.
As we all know too much interference of government into the activities of the GES is undoubtedly the cause. Professor Kwasi Opoku-Amankwa should be sacked because he is not on top of issues.
GES need a boss who can exercise his duty in a fearless manner without any control from government.
Article By: Osman Nuhu Larry