According to Ghanaontheglobe.com reports, Ghanaian broadcast Journalist, Natalie Fort three weeks after announcing her resignation from Media General’s TV3 has joined EIB’s GHOne TV.
The announcement was made across all the official media handles of the the media house which brought about some sort of public dialogue in their comment section.
The former TV3 news anchor exited the station after working for four (4) years for the media house.
- Video: “Nana Ama Mcbrown has a bigger brand than Sarkodie” – Xandy Kamel
- Video: “My 2016 Presidential Election Defeat Was Caused By Spiritual And Physical Factors” – John Mahama
Natalie Fort who was announcing her resignation made this announcement through a post on her social media handle on Monday, April 5, 2021. She stated,
“As I resign from TV3 with effect from 5th April 2021, I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to the management of Media General for an incredible 4 years with the firm.
- Fishermen at Sakumono beach catches thousands of plastics instead of fishes
- ECG staff demonstrate against their MD, call for his removal
- “Ghanaian media are afraid to talk about Akufo-Addo government because of fear” – Manasseh Azure
“I am grateful for the platform to kickstart my media journey, the opportunities granted behave been transformative; and to my colleagues, I’m honored to have learned from such an experienced team. The memories will forever remain with me.”
Already some social media fanatics are drawing up their own conclusions as to why she didn’t stay at her former media house. Stay close to Ghanaontheglobe.com for the latest release on this matter.