The Defence Counsel for the teenagers have allegedly involved themselves in the murder of the 10- year-old boy at Kasoa says he will catalog a bail application for his client at the Hight Court by next weekend
Having an interview with the media, Defence Counsel Samuel Atuah said all was assign for him to correlate because the prosecution asserted they had finalized investigations and a duplicate docket had been forwarded to the Attorney General’s Department for advice
Counsel implied that he had convened with the youngster’s family and his clients have also signed some documents to pave way for the filing of the bail petition. Meanwhile, the Ofaakor District Court has suspended the issue to June 2 due to the scarcity of the Magistrate.
The two juveniles have been accused with collusion to murder and murder.The accused have been conserved by the Court.
The youngsters are said to have massacred Abdullah on April 3, after they had enticed him into an unfinished edifice and hit him with a club and a concrete block, slaying him immediately, for ritual objectives.