Home / NEWS / 2-year-old boy dies from electrocution in Afigya Kwabre

2-year-old boy dies from electrocution in Afigya Kwabre

Enjoy the Story and Share it to friends and family.

According to Ghanaontheglobe.com reports a two-year-old boy has died after being electrocuted by a live electricity cable which is believed to have been illegally connected by a church at Boaman in the Afigya Kwabre North District of Ashanti Region.

The Boaman District police command is currently looking for the general overseer of the church, Pastor Agabus.

“Efforts are underway to trace and arrest the said pastor who is not resident in the town as investigations continue,” ASP Edward Adjei Odame, the Boaman District Police Commander said.

Police at Ahenkoro were first alerted to the incident on Tuesday.

READ ALSO:

“They went to the scene, and they found a toddler aged two years who had been electrocuted with an electric line wrapped around his body,” ASP Odame said to the press.

“Our enquiry on the source of the line also indicated that the nearby church, Citadel Prayer Camp, had illegally connected an electricity line to the church premises,” he added

 

 

Source: Ghanaontheglobe.com

About Osman Nuhu

Am a certified truth-teller/blogger/Student with a distinguished opinion to life. C.E.O of Ghanaontheglobe.com, For Promos/Ads/Booking for Events contact: 0548555750/ [email protected]

Check Also

What’s the essence of faking pregnancy? we already have a child – Husband of missing but found woman

Enjoy the Story and Share it to friends and family. The husband of the missing …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: