Cristiano Ronaldo has peaked the footballers’ engagement ring league by giving his fiancée the most expensive ring currently.
Ronaldo’s £615,000 diamond ring which he bought for his lover Georgina Rodriguez in 2018 still remains the most expensive piece.
Ronaldo is believed to have asked Georgina to tie the knot with him in 2018 and fans could hear the sound of the wedding bells soon as the Juventus star confirmed last year he’ll eventually marry his fiancee.
Georgina and Ronaldo have two-year-old daughter Alana together and are raising his three other children surrogate twins Eva and
Mateo, three, and ten-year-old Cristiano.
Here are the top ten biggest engagement ring prices paid by football stars:
1. Cristiano Ronaldo to Georgina Rodriguez – £615,000
2. Jordan Pickford to Morgan Davison – £500,000
3. Ashley Cole to Cheryl – £275,000
4. Kyle Walker to Annie Kilner – £250,000
5. Wayne Rooney to Coleen – £250,000
6. Rio Ferdinand to Kate Wright – £250,000
7. John Terry to Toni – £250,000
8. Peter Crouch to Abbey Clancy – £200,000
9. Jack Wilshere to Andriani Michael – £180,000
10. Harry Kane to Katie Goodland – £180,000
Don’t forget to subscribe to Ghanaontheglobe.com for your accurate news updates in Ghana and around the world.